Friday, June 13, 2008

How To Do Internet Marketing

Hello! I am very embarrassed to tell you the story of my last 4-5 days, but I think we must share the good days and the bad days and the totally out of our hands days as well.

Last week I have had a long conversation with myself about how my business evolves. I made long term and short term plans and I was ready to start publishing a FREE eCourse:


I wanted to transmit the eCourse by emails in 8 odd Days.
This is the content:
Day 1: What is Affiliate Marketing?
Day 2: What is Viral Marketing?
Day 3: How to do e-mail marketing right
Day 4: How to create a Product
Day 5: What Blogging will do for your Affiliate Marketing?
Day 6: Why resell Rights are important
Day 7: How to generate Traffic
Day 8: Help yourself with Web 2.0

Sunday evening the content for all 8 days was ready, I converted the OpenOffice documents on PDFs and I moved them on my host server. Just the aWeber work was left to do. It was late, I was tired but determined to finish the work on Sunday night and tell the world about it on Monday.

I just started to create the follow ups on aWeber. It was raining, but I enjoyed the cool breeze coming through my window. All of a sudden, winds got out of control, began to rain with cats and dogs, and the light went off.
I wasn’t worry about my computer because I have a very reliable Internet Office UPS, but I had no idea when the light will be back. Well, I said like Scarlet “tomorrow it is another day” and I gave up, it was already 11:30 PM.

Monday evening was still raining and I started to work from where I was left on Sunday. The storm was determined to make my life miserable. Three times the light was off and on and off again, I had a river on my street and I had to close all the windows because the rain was falling horizontal not vertical.
The thunders and lightning was so powerful, my Mom who is 94 years old was scared as a child, and I had to stay to comfort her. I gave up working again.

Tuesday I found out that the electricity hub of Essex County was damaged and ½ of Essex is without electricity until next day. I was in ½ where electricity was on and I hoped to finish my aWeber work. Not a chance, we had another miserable evening still with rain and gusty winds, and first time when the light was off I gave up again.

Wednesday I finished, I tested and a lot of details didn’t work as I planed - no wander with so many interruptions. Thursday I did corrections and tested again.

Finally today Friday I can tell you about it, but this supposed to happen Monday. Well, now you know why I am embarrassed.

To get my FREE eCourse, please sign in:

http://www.affiliate-ebook-marketing.net/AM-eCourse.html


The eCourse will start immediately after you confirm your email and will be published each odd day until the 8th day.

Regards
Michaela
http://www.MC-eBay-Resources.com
http://www.emrauction.com
http://www.ebookscamp.com
http://www.squidoo.com/AffiliateMarketingNew/

No comments: