Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ultimate Search Engine Loophole Review, Rank 1 on MSN.


Ranking Loophole

When I review a Digital Product for you is coming from my brain and sole because:


  • First, I purchased the product for myself, and I decided it would be or not worth reviewing it for you

  • Second, I promised zero tolerance for hype, and

  • Third, I am striving to keep my promises
Today review is The Ultimate Search Engine Loophole by Dave Kelly and Chris Rempal, and is coming with the following promise:

Using their secret method you can rank #1 for any keyword on the MSN search engine.

… And all I had to do was to find out if the promise stands up.

You already know me:


  • I don’t like using PPC anymore

  • I also don’t expect miracles from SEO gazillion techniques, because the rules are changing frequently and in one day you think you are a SEO expert and in the next day you are not

  • Then what is left and very attractive is the opportunity to get organic traffic by exploiting a search engine “loophole”.
I am convinced that their price of $67 is right for the magnitude of this information. You can pay your investment within just one day of free good traffic when the system is in place and works.

So remaining question is if the product meets my expectations. Does it work?

My research show me that:


  1. This is no hype; it really is a legitimate technique

  2. The method is to some degree technical but easy to follow, and implement

  3. The method takes between two week and two months to grab your rankings

  4. To making the method work to full potential, this time is good to buy the OTO as well and they offer a big discount for OTO if you buy it now, not separately, later

  5. The OTO is a software program, called Linkubaiter, is optional as usual, and the eBook does include instructions for using the method without the Linkubaiter, but you still have to buy an additional plug-in, which it’s not too expensive.
In general, I used to buy only 25% OTOs, but this time I bought the version with OTO (software program, Linkubaiter). It is nothing wrong with having to buy something else, as long as the expectation is meeting; and I think the Linkubaiter is an excellent up sell.

OK, my conclusion is that the product is worth it, yes, it is just a traffic tactic which is working and in the field of free traffic you must use any chance you get. So let me know how it worked for you.

Some point in time the method may get wiped out as a traffic tactic. I know, and you know that traffic tactics are volatile, but when they work, and how long they work, we have to use them. Without traffic we cannot accomplish visibility, sales and ranking.

Personal note: this product is not for beginners that never set up a simple one page website. The method is for medium and advanced marketers that are able to create one page website, able to monetize it with their own projects, affiliate programs and/or contextual ads.

If you meet the above criteria, and you want MSN search engine rankings, I recommend this product for you.

Click here for The Ranking Loophole I just reviewed for you.

As always, I like to hear from my readers, you are welcome to leave your comments here on the blog.
Regards
Michaela
http://www.ebookscamp.com/

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just want to thank you for your review of this product, i found it to be very helpful...Thanks!

Mickey said...

You are welcome, I just start other blog as well, look it over at http://michaelacernescu.com
Michaela

Diane Jenkins said...

It seems like something very confusing but sounds interesting. Quality traffic is always desired and away from PPC's are at the top of everyone's list.
By ipublishers, we publish loan modification information and resources http://www.homeloanmodificationinfo.us

Alok Singh said...

Very good article, as someone who works extensively in this area I can say it is a very up and coming market for small business.


Basic strategies